Junior Doctors will strike from 7am on Saturday 24 February until 11.59pm on Wednesday 28 February. Action is likely to cause long waits in Emergency Departments.
If it’s not a life-threatening emergency, get the help you need via:
• 111.nhs.uk can support you at home or direct you to the best service for you
• Your pharmacy can help with over the counter medicines, emergency contraception and minor illnesses
• Mental health support, please contact 0800 448 0828
• Corby Urgent Care Centre can help treat lacerations, cuts, sprains, trains, minor burns and wounds
• For medical attention please contact your GP practice as normal.
Directory of Services
The Trust provides a wide range of specialist medical services for the people of North Northamptonshire and South Leicestershire. By keeping services local and working with other hospitals and care bodies, we are able to put patients first, every time.
Our services are delivered from our main hospital on Rothwell Road site in Kettering, satellite outpatient facilities at Prospect House (Dermatology Department including Jubilee Wing) Lower Street Kettering, Nene Park in Irthlingborough, Corby Health Complex, Woodsend Medical Centre in Corby and Isebrook Hospital in Wellingborough.
Please find below an A to Z listing of many of our clinical and patient services available at the Trust. These include medical, surgical, maternity, urgent and emergency care services, and some specialist services.
If you are unable to find information on the service you are looking for please see the department or ward telephone list and contact them for more information.