The Cardiac Investigations Department provides highly specialist diagnostics and interventions for a range of inpatients and outpatients.
- Resting / Ambulatory ECG / Blood Pressure
- Exercise Tolerance Testing
- Echocardiography (Cardiac Ultrasound)
- Pacemaker and ICD follow up
- Stress Echocardiography
- Rapid Access Chest Pain Clinic
- Tilt Table Testing
Leanne Kelly - Principal Cardiac Physiologist and Cardiac Investigations Manager
Steven Atkinson - Senior Chief Physiologist (Cardiac Ultrasound)
Information for Patients
Our waiting areas are small, so please keep the numbers of accompanying relatives / carers to a minimum.
British Heart Foundation Booklets and Guides - www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/publications