Working For Us
To work here, will you commit to ...
- Caring about staff, patients, their families and your community and smile whilst you deliver this care compassionately?
- Keep people safe and comfortable?
- Keep the hospital clean and tidy?
If so, KGH is looking for you
At KGH we promise we will ...
- Give you variety of work in a friendly hospital
- Offer a blend of learning opportunities to give you the ability to progress your career at KGH
- Have competitive benefits and terms and conditions
… will you work at KGH?
A friendly hospital …
Kettering General Hospital offers a wide range of services. We recognise our role in providing health care to the community and our responsibility as a large employer in Kettering. We are proud of our hospital community as demonstrated through our active fundraising activities i.e. abseiling, cake sales and staff pantomime.
KGH jobs and career progression for …
Check out our current vacancies to view and apply for all jobs that are currently available
- Estates and Ancillary
- Allied Healthcare Professionals
- Healthcare Scientists
- Chartered Professions
All vacancies can also be viewed at local job centres.
We offer a variety of work and learning opportunities in…
- Urgent care medicine
- Clinical support
- Information technology
- Speciality medicine
- Healthcare leadership
- Adult medicine
- Women and children
- HR and OD
Benefits and terms and conditions…
- NHS terms and conditions
- A staff app
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Salary sacrifice phones and electrical goods
- On-site nursery
- Access to the NHS pension
- Salary sacrifice cars
- Staff discounts
- Staff Lottery
KGH is just off the M1 / A14. Kettering, as a location, offers low house prices with access to the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside. There are excellent road and rail network links to and from London, East Midlands and Birmingham.