Important information: Visiting arrangements on our adult inpatient wards - updated 01.07.2023
- They have had or have any cold or flu like symptoms
- They have or have had any COVID symptoms – cough, temperature, loss/change of taste/smell
- They have had any symptoms of diarrhoea and/or vomiting in the last 48 hours
- They have had contact with a COVID case during last 5 days
- There is an outbreak of infection on the ward they are visiting, visiting arrangements will be reviewed and compassionate visiting facilitated as a minimum
Information for Patients and Visitors
Welcome to Kettering General Hospital, NHS Foundation Trust.
On these pages you will find useful information that should help you prepare for your visit to the hospital or one of our clinics.
There are also links from this page to other sections of the website that may also be of use to you.
Patient Buggy Service
- Please state the pick-up point location, destination and number of passengers (max 2) when calling
- This service cannot transport wheelchairs and can only take passengers able to step on to the buggy unaided
- Please note that this service is subject to volunteer availability (when unavailable a voicemail message plays)
- The service cannot carry children under the age of 12
The Patient Buggy Service is funded through the Kettering General Hospital charitable funds and individual voluntary donations. Any donations are gratefully received towards the upkeep of the service. A small donation box is provided on board the vehicle.