The Recognising Our Staff Excellence (ROSE) awards aim to celebrate the excellence in case and recognise the outstanding contribution made by our healthcare support workers, allied health professions (AHPs), pharmacists, scientists and other non nursing or medical registrants. Make a difference to a colleague showcasing their outstanding contribution to care by nominating them.
To say thank you to a nurse or midwife please nominate them for a Daisy Award, by sharing your story of how a they made a difference you will never forget.
These awards provide recognition for colleagues that have gone above and beyond, rewarding excellent care, and demonstrating positive patient experience.
All nominations will be reviewed by the ROSE judging panel on a quarterly basis and we will look at awarding those who:
- Model empathy and demonstrate a caring attitude in all situations
- Demonstrate extraordinary clinical skills in the delivery of compassionate patient care
- Have a positive attitude and demonstrates professionalism in the work environment
- Exemplifies the mission, vision and values of KGH
- Establishes a special connection with the patients and families
We will award four winners per quarter, to include two registrants and two non-registered staff.