Junior Doctors will strike from 7am on Saturday 24 February until 11.59pm on Wednesday 28 February. Action is likely to cause long waits in Emergency Departments.
If it’s not a life-threatening emergency, get the help you need via:
• 111.nhs.uk can support you at home or direct you to the best service for you
• Your pharmacy can help with over the counter medicines, emergency contraception and minor illnesses
• Mental health support, please contact 0800 448 0828
• Corby Urgent Care Centre can help treat lacerations, cuts, sprains, trains, minor burns and wounds
• For medical attention please contact your GP practice as normal.
Council of Governors Meetings
Council of Governors Meetings are open to the public and are held quarterly. Please see the dates below.
Meetings usually start at 10am and are usually held in the Board Room, Ground Floor, Trust HQ, Glebe House (close to Car Park B). Due to Covid restrictions they may be held virtually.
Members of the public are welcome to attend Council meetings. Questions should be submitted at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
If you wish to know more about Council meetings or want to submit a question please contact the Corporate Governance team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The agenda and reports for the Council of Governors papers are posted below, prior to the meeting.
Monday 17 April 2023 - Agenda and Report [pdf] 825KB
Wednesday 5 July (additonal meeting) - Agenda and Reports [pdf] 2MB
These meetings will continue to be held virtually due to continuing restrictions brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic
Thursday 4 February 2021 - Agenda and Reports