We have launched a new patient property drop off so a relative or friend can bring essential items for their loved ones who are staying in hospital.
This service will run on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays; 9.30am -12.00 noon (excluding bank holidays) at the PALS office in our, main reception.
To use this service please take note of the following process:
- When preparing belongings please ensure you only pack essential items. These may include toiletries, a mobile phone, phone charger or clothing items. You are welcome to include a letter to your loved one in the bag.
- Ensure items are packed in a plastic bag which is closed/sealed. We will not be able to complete a property checklist, any belongings brought in will not be the responsibility of the hospital.
- No perishable items will be accepted, including any foods.
- Please clearly label the bag with the patient name and the ward they are on.
- Only one relative or friend should come onto the site to bring the bag.
On arrival please go to PALS office at main reception:
- When you get to the PALS office please observe the distancing markers, and use the wall mounted hand gel by the PALS office door, and place your bag on the table.
You will need to sign a disclaimer form to use this service.
- We cannot let you know when a patient has received the bag, and items delivered towards the end of the session may be delivered on the next service day.